Leadership Lab International is an official training arm of Scripture Union International with a focus on Young Leaders Discipleship and Ministry Team Training.
Equipping Disciple Makers for Life
In a multicultural experiential learning environment participants engage in Bible teaching, spiritual formation, team building, discipleship training, leadership development, and learn skills to build Gospel Bridges.
Find out more
Visit the Leadership Lab International website to learn more about the
training options available
You can choose from onsite or online options for training to equip and encourage you as you serve in Jesus’ Great Commission.
- DISCOVER (1-4 days): Grow your team through personalised experiential learning workshops and seminars.
- BRIDGE (1 or 2 weeks): Grow in your relationship with God and develop experiential learning skills to use in Jesus' Great Commission to help you connect others with Jesus' Good News!
- TRANSFORM (5 1/2 weeks): Grow as a Disciple Maker in a mentored setting as you spend 2 1/2 weeks together training and the second half in serving together on a multicultural ministry team. Weekly, you meet with your mentor to reflect on your experience and learn to set personal goals for the coming week.
- eTraining: Join us for one or more training sessions from 4 - 8 weeks equipping you for the ministry God has called you to serve in. (Our Team is hoping to launch the full eTraining Course for disciple makers by October 2022)
- LLI Live: Monthly, you can listen in for a 75 minute webinar addressing topics related to your life as disciple makers.
- LLI Blog: Visit the website for articles from disciple makers seeking to encourage you as you serve in Jesus’ Great Commission.